ABOUT THIS TEST
- Simple, Reliable and Accurate
- Easy to read instructions
- Know your blood group & Rhesus factor
- Ideal to know your blood type before going travelling, if you have an uncommon group you may choose to make specific arrangements for emergencies
- For dietary choices and some types of mineral testing
The test is accurate and will detect the common blood grouping system A,B,O,AB and Rhesus(D). Rare sub-types will not be detected by this method. Further investigation by a blood transfusion laboratory will be necessary to identify such groups.
Please note: This test should not be used to determine blood type for transfusion purposes.
- Instruction leaflet
- Blood group test card x 1 (inside foil pouch)
- Blood group result card
- Lancets X 2
- Plastic pipette
- Alcohol swab x 2
- Applicators x 4.
The card can only be used once
Do not use this test if the foil pouch has been opened
Perform test at room temperature
Blood by finger-prick obtained at home - NO phlebotomy required
Blood Group Test Kit (Home)
The investment you have made for this test includes reviewing your results via a phone/skype session of 30-minutes with health mentor, Jenny.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for results. Jenny will email you when your results are ready and to ask you to book your phonecall or skype session HERE
To learn more about how Jenny can support you visit HERE
The Results Review Phonecall with Jenny is intended solely for informational and educational purposes, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease or illness, or to substitute for the advice of your general practitioner or medical specialist professional regarding specific health conditions.